Thursday, July 22, 2010

A new/old favorite

As the kit makes for England since the very beginning, Umbro has truly been "The badge of football since 1924". With it innovative kits and ground breaking ball construction Umbro has touched every facet of the game at every level.

I wore my first Umbro kit when playing house league soccer as a kid. The double diamond has always been somewhere in my life, Manchester United had Umbro kits for the majority of my childhood. As you know I'm not one to be pimping products as the next great thing on the blog; but I have to give shout outs to the brand that made football fashion cool both on and off the pitch, if you done believe me check out the England kits for the 2010 Would Cup.

Although they didn't bring football home, they looked damn good in the kits.


2010 Umbro England Home Shirt
I've linked a copy of the Umbro newsletter here,Sign up for it to check out all the latest from Umbro.com, plus check the excellent blog straight from the U.K.
2010 Umbro England World Cup Away shirt


Cheers,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment