Friday, July 23, 2010

Awkward.....

So when I think of Thierry Henry I usually don't think "Man I feel sorry for this dude" but after finally watching the debacle that was the Good Day New York interview after signing with the Red Bulls, I actually felt a bit embarrassed for the guy. Check out this interview I have linked below, you'll see the lack of soccer knowledge around in North America. Topics covered: France winning the 2010 World Cup.... Henry's handball against France (not in words but check out the stock footage they roll out) The lack of racism in America....wait...what?



NOTE: If you are going to interview someone you don't know a lot about, DO SOME RESEARCH!!!! No one was asking them to be experts but seriously you would think they were professionals...although come to think of it they do work for Fox News.

Cheers,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment