Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well this is the last post for 2010, it's been a great year for me starting up this blog. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into when I decided finally decided to put all these thoughts I had on the game onto paper, or in this case cyberspace. The initial intent of Football Saves All was to bring up issues or match's in the game that intrigued me and then start a conversation about them. I have to stay this ended up being more successful then I could possibly imagine.

As we head into 2011, I hope to improve the look of the blog and maybe even publish a magazine on the beautiful game (closer to 2012 in truth). I also intend to keep up the same style of writing and coverage!

Thank you for reading and for following! Have a safe and happy new year!

Cheers,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment